Residential Duct Cleaning Evaluation Checklist - Key Points
• Can the company show proof of NADCA membership and certification?
• Can the Duct Cleaner provide you with assurances that their duct cleaners have had criminal background checks and drug testing?
• Will the contractor conduct a thorough inspection of your system at the commencement of performing any work and alert you to any problems? This is required by the current NADCA ACR Standard.
• Is the HVAC system fully operational prior to cleaning?
• Clean All Supply Air Ductwork
• Clean All Return Air Ductwork
• Will the contractor provide you with the opportunity to visually inspect their work prior to closing the ductwork upon completion of their work?